I know Wikipedia works!


I have started several pages on wikipedia and seen them growing.

One of them was Mahuva , thats my father's native place i.e my father was born in Mahuva (he left for Mumbai at early age of 15-16). 2 of my uncles[father's brother] still live in Mahuva.

Today, after a while when I checked Mahuva page on wikipedia, it has grown with lot of information.

My uncle's house is next to Morari Bapu's House. Morari Bapu is highly respected and popular for Discourses on Ram Katha and other scriptures.

My father passed away in May 1995, just before this, he had visited Mahuva to listen to Ram Katha.

posted by Nitin @ 11:10 AM,

4 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Arjun J said...

Good idea, I'll start a page about Bilkha (my native place) and see what the response is.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger acwo said...

Of couse Wikipedia works :o)
Nice blog, I like it :)
Keep it up.
acwo
http://tytka.blogspot.com

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Piyush Mekhia said...

hi pilot mekhiya you have given a gr8 name to mekhia family.
plz work hard and achieve the goal set up by you.
family's blesses r wid u.
al d best.
piyush mekhia

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home