Culture of Execution - Narayan Murthy

Few days back I read Interview of Narayan Murthy in Mumbai Times.He was for a short visit in Mumbai.
He said that "Indians dont have culture of Execution.I use to live in santacruz 15 years back.And at that time Milan Subway use to get choked up with water during rains.Last year when I came to Mumbai , I saw the same condition.

After reading this I realized that even I am having agreat amount of this same syndrome : "Lack of Culture of Executuion"
I had decided long time back that I want to go for Microsoft Certification,but for no reason i have not yet done any.


After reading Narayan Murthy's Interview , I got little serious to think about it.Soon I will finsih my MCAD papers hopefully.

posted by Nitin @ 4:17 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home